5 Ağustos 2013 Pazartesi

First Day In Seoul With My Love

Hello this is my first day in the Seoul with my love :)

After 9 hours flight finely I arrived to Incheon Airport. Flight was soo tired for me because it was first time for me to taking long distance flight. I was soo excited when I was waiting in airport because I'll be in the foreign country and this foreign country is my love's country :) And I'm gonna meet with my girlfriend :)

During the flight I couldn't sleep any single minute because that was soo uncomfortable for me. Like I told that It was first time for me to take long flight. I try to watch some movie but it didn't work. I try my first korean meal which is Bi-Bim-Bab. It's mixed with some vegetables and rice and Gocucan ( hot pepper souce). It was tasting good for me. And I try Korean Beer :) Dry Finish. It was good to also.

This picture is in Incheon Airport, I just try doughnut, and that was pretty delicious :) And we hit the road with my love for home.


This is the smal part of Incheon bridge. Incheon is island which is the airport. This bridge is 21 km and world's seventh longest bridge. I was quite surprised when I heard this informations. For seven years in a row (2005–2012), it was rated the best airport worldwide by Airports Council Internetional. Anyway we took bus with my girlfriend from airport to Seoul, also you can use subway too. In seoul transportation is soo well for use. You can go where you want with subway. Its just like spider web :)

 This is part of Seoul Subway's map. As you can see it is just like spider web :) You can go where you want with subway.

 There is small coffee store near my girlfriends house. This coffee store is in everywhere in Seoul :) They have a lot of branches in all around Seoul :) Anyway we went there after we came to home and meet with her family. We just drink cup of coffee and than go out for hanging around.

This is what I bought in first time in Korea, Apple flavored sparkling water and jelly thing :) In the store there is some seats for drink something or eat but I prefer the park near my girlfriend's hosue :) the park is soo beautiful. There is one small lake and a lot of fish inside the water and some ducks :)

And this is dinner with my girlfriends family. That was soo awkward time because of meeting with her familly first time :) Anyway this is duck barbecue :) with some vegetables and some spicy souced crab :) and some beer. That was awesome dinner.

And Korea is most safest place I have ever been :) No-body doesn't has any gun also policemen too and in the banks security guys has only small gas pistols. And there is no drug in this country this is soo good too. In the streets I never saw street fight or some robbers. In the middle of the night everybody can hang around soo safely, because there will be nobody in the streets :)




This is me an my girfriend :) At this time my hair was soo long :) This picture was taken in Starbucks in somewhere in Seoul :) I don't know exactly :)

Anyway I was soo tired in first day becuase of long long long flight :/ Because of this I couldn't hang around much. That's all I can write about first day :) 


2 yorum:

  1. iyi gunler ibrahim bey,blogunuzu seolistic sitesine yaptiginiz yorumdan buldum.
    seoule staj icin gideceginizi yazmissiniz,ben yeni mezunum,doktorum ve bircok hastaneye ve universiteye basvuruda bulundum ama kimse maile cvp yazmiyor.sizin izlediginiz yol nasildi?medical internship hakkinda bildikleriniz nelerdir?yardimci olursaniz cok sevinirim...gelecegimi planlamaya calisiyorum.tesekkur ederim

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Merhaba öncelikle benim izlediğim yol Türkiyede koredeki bir fabrikadan alıcı durumda olan bir tanıdık sayesinde oldu rica ettiler Koredeki firma için onlarda kırmadılar sağolsunlar fakat şöyle bir şey var stajyere önem verilmiyor ciddi anlamda uğraşmak istemiyorlar. Fakat size tavsiyem yüksek lisans amaçlı gelebilirsiniz. Öncelikle Korece öğrenmeniz şart fazla korkmayın zor bir dil değil fakat tıp terimleri açısından zorlayabilir fakat imkansız değil. benim Medical Internship hakkında pek bilgim yok ama araştırırsanız mutlaka bir yerlere varabilirsiniz :) Fazla yardımcı olamadım kusura bakmayın :/

      Sil