5 Ağustos 2013 Pazartesi

Something I like :)

                                                       Nas & Damien Marley - Patience

Hi with one of my favourite song :) I hope you guys gonna enjoy with it. Today I wanna talk about something i like to write :) Some foods, some places I visited.

This is my flight ticket from my hometown Adana Şakirpaşa Airport to İstanbul Atatürk Airport and from İstanbul to Seoul Incheon Airport. I forget to put this picture in my first text. And this is my second time to going Korea in this tickets. Last year I visit Korea abour 21 days. It was a little bit short because my school was gonna start :/ Anyway last year visiting was a little bit hard for me beccuase I got so few time for haning around and few time for spend with my love :/ The worst thing is seperating from eachother... But this is makes the person love more than more :) Anyway last year I missed my flight when I'm going back to Turkey. Because of this my girlfriend's mom (nanın umma ;) bought new ticket  for me. That was has one transfer in Singapore. That was pretty good airport in Singapore I stayed one hour but doesn't matter that was good :)


In this picture I was soo tired because we were doing shopping and hanging around more than 5 hours :) We bought some drink for me and my korean family :) And some snacks and sushi :)

This is the sushi with soy sauce :) This is pretty good. Tasting delicious. Most of korean people like dried sea food or this kind of see foods with alcohol. They have a lot of Hof which is kind of restaurant with alcohol. And koreans really like to drink some alcohol with eating meal. Any way this picture is taken at home when we start drinking some with sushi :) We taste pretty good spain wine in mall and we decided to buy for drink. And I found Turkish beer which is Efes Pilsen :) We bought some Turkish beer too :)




















Baseball time ! :) This sport is not common in Turkey at all. Because of this it was good to see something about it and learn. In Turkey you can find baseball bat too, don't get confused it's only using for fight :D not for sport... Anyway :D Baseball gloves was good to it's soo easy to catch ball with this glove.

This is candle holder and on this candle holder there is small place looks like pool for your aroma. You putting 3-4 drop on it from the small aroma bottle and light the candle, and you can smell it in all around in your room :) This is apple mint aroma, and this is for my best friend Alperşan :)

And I wanna write something about dinner in last night (05.08.2013) :) It was soo good dinner with my love and two of our friends; Minseong and Sunglim :) (Maybe I wrote my friends name in wrong way, I'm sorry for this ) This is the picture of delicious sea food soup.





















It has some sea mussel and some vegetables inside. And one different thing which's name is omug. Omug made from fish as a turkish kebab :) But it's cooked with boiling. :) As you can see we cooking it on our meal table becuase in most of restaurants they have small cooker working with small gas bottle. It's soo different compare to Turkey :)

 That was awesome desert for me. This is pabingsu. It has mashed ice, red bean,some milk and white thing on it as you can see; it's name is dohg in Korean. The dohg made from rice and soo sweet and chewing. We had oreo pabingsu and red bean almond babingu and third small cup is just ice cream but this is differetn flavored; white one is cream cheese black one is bitter chocolate :) That was really tasting good. :)

This picture was at lunch today :) Near our office. We ate bulgogi, whic is made from beaf and some vegetables and some noodle :)





This is bulgoggi with some side dishes :) That was incredibly delicious in this restaurant. :)

And at the ending of my article I wanna show you guys my cat. My family send picture of him. :) This is Rüzgar. I want to tell about him because I really miss him :) Thank you for reading :)



And this is the ending song have fun with it ! :)

                                                 Mellow Mood- Dance inna Babylon :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder